We at The Times of Post always welcome all writers who want to guest post or contribute articles regularly. By becoming our writer, your articles will reach more than 1 million readers each year. We are looking for experienced writers who can write good original quality articles on technology and internet.
Moreover, you can submit your posts right now and start benefiting from them because you will be paid for each of your post. Check out the list of our writers here and get more details below.
– If you are a member of The Times of Post team, you will get paid $5.00 for each (700 Words)News, Blog, Web Content,article etc You also get payment for performance of your article, you will receive more $1.00 for every 1,000 unique page views. Therefore, the more useful your articles are and the more time you spend to promote them, the more money you will receive.
– You will get full credit for your articles. You will get exposed to all readers with a separate author page including links to your social profiles.
– Your articles must be original and free from copyright infringement. They also should not be reproduced anywhere else including your own blog.
– You could write about any of the following topics: technology news, Web Design, SMO, SEO, WordPress and blogging tips.
– Your article must be at least 700 words in length and shouldn’t have irrelevant outbound links.
– Each month, you have to write at least 4 articles and 20 articles at maximum.
– You have the responsibility to promote your articles and reply comments timely so that readers could see you as a part of this blog.
The payment will be sent out via Paypal, Bank Transfer, Paytm etc at the end of each month, if you required urgent based please mail then your payment will be release within 24 hour. If you are interested in joining The Times of Post’ writer team, contact and send us the following information:
Your Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ URL
If you have any request regarding sponsored posts or product/app reviews, don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.